Local News Feed

 

Fire In Beaumont

 

A window air conditioning unit is believed to have caused a fire at a home in the 1200 block of Roberts this morning. When Beaumont firefighters arrived on the scene flames were coming from the front window of the home and they were able to confine the fire to one room. Nobody was home at the time and the fire and there were no injuries. The American Red Cross is assisting the family.   

 

 

More Articles

 

BIG DOG 106 is an iHeartRadio Station

© 2014 iHeartMedia, Inc.

*